Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, October 18, 2010

I do not know what my mood right now .... hhmmmm ... when I open fb, every time I read pos2 my friends, all of them touching and sad to read my ... hmmm ... what has happened? God help my spirit was strong right to continue my struggle right ... I have not yet completed my studies as a student .. ya allah, quiet my heart right every time so her farewell ... I know that every meeting must be no separation ... Hmmmm ... This separation taught me the meaning of life the memory is reserved for my learn on my mmc is appreciated ... very heavy heart I stepped away from mmc, but what can I do, I need to supply anything from there, because all my friends were back in their places .. now I can only put light Why Create only ... .. someday we will find again ..
.. someday I will continue to persevere when this happens again .. insyallah ..... to all my friend ... take care ur all ... may God protect you all .. good luck in mana2 only you are .. Amin ....

No comments:

Post a Comment